Revolution Flea Treatment For Dogs
A revolutionary product from the house of Zoetis Revolution is a multi parasitic treatment. It controls heartworm infection along with killing fleas and ear mites. Effective in preventing harmful heartworm disease, Revolution also protects dogs from flea infested diseases and sarcoptic mange. Revolution treats and controls different worms including hookworms and roundworms. Safe to use on puppies older than 6 weeks of age, Revolution also works well in pregnant and lactating bitches.
How does it work?
Revolution is a monthly treatment, which once applied, is quickly absorbed and starts killing immature forms of heartworms in dogs. It kills adult fleas, flea larvae and flea eggs. This topical preventive protects dogs for the whole month. Revolution controls various diseases like Flea Allergy Dermatitis and Sarcoptic Mange.
- Weigh your dog before starting a treatment.
- Hold tube upright, press cap down to break a seal. Remove cap to check tube tip is clear and open.
- Part the hair at the base of your dog’s neck.
- Place the tip of the tube on the visible spot of the skin.
- Squeeze the tube until empty onto just one spot.
- Do not bathe your dog prior to two hours of application.
|Dog weight||Dog Size||Packet color|
|2 To 5Kg||Very small||Purple|
|5.1 To 10Kg||Small||Brown|
|10.1 To 20Kg||Medium||Red|
|20.1 To 40Kg||Large||Green|