INGREDIENTS: Water, Beef, Pork Liver, Brown Rice, Carrots, Rice Starch, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Plasma, Potatoes, Dextrose, Chicken Fat, Green Peas, Spinach, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Caramel color, Guar Gum, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Taurine.
|Weight of Dog – lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day – 12.8 oz (363 g) cans|
|20 (9.1)||1 1/2|
|40 (18)||2 2/3|
|60 (27)||3 1/2|
|80 (36)||4 1/2|
|100 (45)||5 1/4|
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, canned foods and treats for your pet’s unique needs.