INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Corn, Pork Liver, Dried Whey, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Iron Oxide color, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Tryptophan, Beta-Carotene.
Mature Adult – using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog – lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2.3 kg)||1/2 Can|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||3/4 Can|
|20 lb (9.1 kg)||1 1/3 Cans|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 Cans|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/3 Cans|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 3/4 Cans|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/4 Cans|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 Cans|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 2/3 Cans|
|120 lb (54 kg)||5 1/3 Cans|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.