Our COVID-19 control measures
The threat of COVID-19 (also known as coronavirus) to our community has led to unprecedented measures across Australia, with social distancing currently a must.
We here at RSPCA PetVille have made some important changes to the way we do business, in order to protect both you and our staff. Most of these changes are temporary.
Our COVID-19 measures:
- If you are sick, immune-compromised or show signs of the flu, we ask that you please do not come into the shop. This also applies to people who are in mandatory self isolation.
- While we are accepting cash for payments at PetVille, we would prefer a contactless form of payment.
- We ask that everyone ensures a separation of at least 1.5m between all staff and customers.
- Those wishing to adopt an RSPCA rescue cat or kitten must now book an adoption appointment. Our adoption areas are thoroughly cleaned between visits.
- Counters are wiped down and disinfected regularly. Please do not take this personally, it’s for the protection of all.
- Hand sanitiser via a contact-less dispenser is available for all customers to use. This sanitiser is non-toxic to both dogs and cats, and may feel a little different to your normal sanitiser. It protects yourself and our animals.
- We welcome all dogs into PetVille, but they need to be on a leash with a collar/harness. Dogs for grooming cannot be carried in.
We appreciate your patience during this time.
Wondering what the pandemic means for animals and RSPCA South Australia?
For more information on how RSPCA South Australia is dealing with COVID-19, including how essential services are affected, please head to our dedicated coronavirus response page.